Hello Popstar Influencers!
How are you? Sending you light and virtual hugs in this trying time -- we got this!
We want to share an important announcement from Instagram that has a direct effect on your PopStar log-in starting April 2020, and the next actions we would need on your end (we’ll help you along the way, of course!).
Instagram will be updating its API permission by the end of March. The update review process will take weeks which will cause an interruption in its service. As soon as the update process rolls out, it will affect your Instagram log in on our PopStar dashboard and app.
With this, we request that you also register your Facebook account on PopStar before April 3, 2020. This is to ensure your continuous access and participation on our current and on-going campaigns.If you have done so prior to this notice, thank you very much.
Here is a quick guide on how you can register your Facebook account on PopStar:
1. Start by logging in using your instagram.
2. After login you will be redirected to Get Started / Campaigns Page
3. Click the My Profile from the menu
FOR MOBILE APP
4. Then, click the Connect button for Facebook.
FOR MOBILE APP
5. You will have to accept Facebook Permissions along the way, once done you will be able to see the number of audience you have on facebook.
Rest assured that we will create more content to further guide you on this update. Stay tuned on our Instagram and Facebook for more info.
Keep shining, Popstar!